Saturday, June 23, 2012

Limits

Hey Guys,

Well it feels like it has been a century since I last posted, but I think I needed to take a break. I am considering blogging on a continually basis again but there are a few things I have to work out first.

I think the biggest thing for me to work through is am I able to share my struggles publicly again? Am I actually able to admit I am not perfect. That I am nothing more than human. It is a weird reality we need to come to every once in a while that I am nothing more than human.


I cannot fix the world, I cannot do everything and I certainly cannot be everything. I need to learn to come to terms with the fact that I have my limitations. Now that last statement I wrote for most people is a 'Yeah, duh!' statement but for me that is a profound revelation going on there. For me to admit that I have limit has come through many humbling experiences.

It is a great thing to understand our limitations because we need to know what we can do. The older I become (and I am not that old) I realize there is a need to learn that I cannot do everything. I have spend my whole life trying to be everything and do everything. But sometimes you need to stop, wait around and smell the roses. Slow down and enjoy the road you are one.

Basically my points comes down to this, we are on a journey and if your goal is to constantly get ahead you will always try to get ahead, it will consume you. Take the time to rest like I have and hopefully it will have the same affect.

Christian