Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Post

This will be an introduction, the reason I am starting this blog is talked about my struggles through depression and this idea of growing up. I will be the first to admit I am not perfect and will never be perfect. My dad always shared with me this idea... Son you will not live long enough to make every mistake yourself so learn from others. That is what I aim for. That is where I want to start this blog off on that I want to share my life, share my goals and try to make any difference I can. I am only human and will only ever be human (sadly) but I do try and make the most out of each day. This is going to be a challange for me as although I am an extrovert but this takes it to a whole other level. One thing I have learned and what I will share in time is that the hardest thing to do in life is to go through life alone. I have my friends, I have my family and now I feel comfortable enough to start sharing what depression is like to go through and how to work through it. 

Dont worry though it will not all be downing I do have an amazing life that I have been blessed with two parents that love me... I think sometimes I feel like they dont but that is life. Parents right? Ha, a little bit more about me is that I am a 20 year old from Canada, love to play soccer, play some video games and more then anything relaxing. I have high ambishions in life and hopefully will one day reach them all. This is the first post of hopefully more to come.

Goodbye for now,
Christian Sawka

No comments:

Post a Comment