Thursday, April 21, 2011

Plans

Hey Guys,

As it turns out I am a planner, I love to always know what is going on, when things are going to happen and I like to have control with them. Even today after I wrote my final, which by the way if anyone was concerned why there have not been many updates is because it is final exam time which means I have less times to write blogs and also have a life. Finishing strong (http://crsawka.blogspot.com/2011/04/finishing-strong.html) right? I have one more tomorrow night and then there is freedom. But back to the point is that I believe as humans we life to plan in our nature we like to plan and be in control. Some more then others me especially love to have plans at all times. Just recently I have started to write them down but for most of my life I can remember being a dreamer and a planner. It is only recently though I have learned what a `life plan`actually looks like and what a realistic plan is like.

First is a `life plan`often a lot of my goals were fixated around accomplishing something with a job, or money or gaining something. It is only recently I have tired to change that, that there are more important things in life then a fast car, or being rich or anything along those lines. Second is also a realistic plan, I am a long term focused person, I love to dream about what things will be like on day. I love to dream about what it would be like to have that job, or freedom or a family etc... and never look at what it takes to accomplish that.  That is the difference between dreaming and a realistic plan is that you know what it takes to accomplish it.

Just a quick small post but think about it as for some of you students summer is coming up, what are you plans and goals? How about those graduate where do you see yourself in a few years?

Goodbye for now,
Christian Sawka

No comments:

Post a Comment